Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday feel the love!

we did a Quinceanera party, which is kind of like a sweet 16 party, but for 15 year olds in the latin community! :)

Her project was quite unique in that she wantd a giant poster featuring a damask butterfly and a handmade scapbook. We worked very closely with her to make sure she got exactly what she wanted!



Here is what she had to say!

"Reina and Rachel's work was quite a hit at my daughter's Quinceanera. They made a poster for an easel and a scrapbook, which my daughter absolutely loves (and so do I). They were very patient, open to feedback, and really delivered the materials with 200% effort! I was truly floored and shocked at the awesome work I received. I recommend their business to anyone!"
-Diana in Reading, PA Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment