Monday, April 23, 2012

Surprises, Surprises are so Fun!

My little brother threw a surprise party for his fiance! She is an amazing person and really deserves it!
....But my brother isn't exactly a "party planner" so he put me in charge of everything! I had complete artistic freedom with the party and I am loving it!

Since it was a surprise I had to wait to post all these photos until after the party! But the Birthday Girl was totally surprised!

I started the design of the party with the birthday banner and made all the decisions based on matching that. So this is the banner:


Then using this design I created the invitations. Her name is Janine so I made a tri -fold that closes with a fancy J. Then I created the wording and inserted it in the inside the flaps. Here's what it looks like:

I got in contact with her mom and she sent me a bunch of photos from when Janine was little. So we created some photo decorations for her!

The first one is of her family. I added the date of when the photo was taken:




The next one is of her and my little brother. Since they are engaged I used their initals (D&J) and their wedding date at the top, then put the word LOVE going down the photos.




Here is the centerpiece. I used some of those photos her mom gave me!

 

 So the party was a huge success! There was tons of food and drink, the weather was beautiful, everyone loved the decorations and had a great time!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment