Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Link of Support & a bonus DIY

Something that all moms struggle with is loosing the baby weight. Rachel & I are no exception to that! Luckily we have both managed to get it all off now and then some! :) yay!!!

My friend Andy is an awesome guy. A truly genuine person who just really makes you feel like you are taking a deep breath of fresh air when you are around him. I love filling my life people like him. :)

And guess what else is awesome about Andy? He has lost 90 pounds so far through diet and exercise! What an inspiration he is!! No gimmicks, just hard work and dedication!

He and I have been cheering each other on by using the app 'My Fitness Pal' as we both work to get in the healthiest condition we can for our families! And I couldn't be prouder of him!

Follow Andy on his quest for health here:
http://bigandysrunning.wordpress.com


For our craft- hungry readers, Andy is also a father to an adorable little girl, Tessa who just turned one! Here is a quick DIY card for your viewing pleasure:

Andy and his wife Jenn decided to have a "you are my sunshine" theme for Tessa's 1st birthday! So I cut out a sun out of the Create a Critter cardridge at 3 inches and then welded the Tessa and shadowed it in Making the Cut using the Ravie font at 4 inches wide.
  

I then popped the sun off the page with the 3D pops (of course! can't use enough pops!!) and then stamped the inside in pink with "Happy Birthday"



 The card is a 6.5 inch X 5 inch card so I cut the cute pink striped paper at 6.25 X 4.74 and then attached it with my Scotch Advanced tape glider.  SO CUTE! and I love giving personalized cards rather than store bought ones now!!



I know having a toddler at home can sure make it difficult to eat right and exercise, but it CAN be done and it's always great to be reminded of that! :) So let's get moving, friends! :) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment