Wednesday, January 1, 2014

welcome Gavin party- Elephant baby shower

My little baby boy Gavin is already 3 months old!!!

 
 
While home visiting for the holidays, my mother wanted to throw Gavin a "welcome home" party so that our friends in Ohio (where I do not live anymore) could meet the little guy!
 
I settled on an elephant theme and of course had to create a unique elephant instead of using what is already available via preset cartridges. What's the fun in that, right?
 
So here is our R&R exclusive elephant!
 
 
 
Per usual, letters are popped off with 3D letters for a super detailed look!

 
I also am so in love with these little elephant silhouette onesies to separate the words! Gavin got a lot of elephant themed clothing as gifts when he was born, so this works perfectly.
 
 
I also created a second banner for the other wall at the party!
 
 
Then on to hanging decorations! I think this onesie wall might be my favorite part of the decorations!!
 
Personalized onesies with his name and elephants!
 




 

 
 
 Here is how we hung up the banners! My parents have a perfect little ledge where we put his monthly photos to show off how big (and handsome *swoon*) our little guy is getting already!


 
The main set up! I wanted to add more onesies to this wall, but my mother cut me off and told me we had enough already........ haha!

 
Food at a party my mother is hosting is never less than amazing!! Thank you mom!!



A welcome sign to welcome our guests at the front door!
 

 
Now the cupcake toppers!!! *SQUEAL* another thing I was so excited about!!
 
How cute does this little guy look on the BEAUTIFUL cupcakes my mother ordered????

 
I was just amazed at how beautiful these cupcakes were with the edible glitter!! So excited!
 

 
Complete with personalized onesies and onesies with the elephant silhouette!

 
Although I took a ton of pictures of the set up, once the party got started.......... I unfortunately was so busy running around I didn't get a change to take too many photos of the actual event!
 
FAIL......
 
 But here are a few that were magically taken!
 
Cheryl was VERY excited to meet him! She was the first one to take her turn holding him. :)
 
 
One of Natalie's friends (and her mama who is a great friend of mine!!) from her playgroup back in Philly recently moved to Cincinnati and so she was able to come!! So wonderful to see them in our original home town now every time we go home!! :)

 
Also in attendance was one of my childhood best friends! He recently (as in 7 weeks ago) had a baby girl! (congrats to Matt & Ashley!!) It was so surreal to introduce our children to each other!

 
It was a great day celebrating the arrival of our little man, Gavin!
 
To see our elephant items in our shop click here



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment