Monday, January 27, 2014

Lalaloopsy invitation

Introducing........... our newest theme....... Inspired by.....LALALOOPSY
 
How cute is this little creation???
 
I just love when we are asked to come up with something new! Those of you who know me know I can get a little ADD when it comes to doing the same parties over and over again..... so it's so awesome when I get to stretch my creative wings and do something new, different and challenging!! :)

 
Here is our latest tri-fold hand crafted LalaLoopsy inspired birthday invitation!


 
The little doll face is popped off of our tri-fold invite for a super detailed look!


 
The inside will be printed with your event details! Envelopes are also included.



** disclaimer: Copyright: All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you free of charge. The cost of this item is strictly for my creative services and materials. This item is not a licensed product and we do not claim ownership over the characters used. Thank You 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment