Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Easiest DIY Advent Calendar: It's not too late!

Have you been meaning to make that Advent calendar, but just haven't gotten around to it?...
Keep seeing the ones at Target and think "I can make that!"...

Well me too! But life kept getting in the way, until today! I sat down this morning and decided it wasn't too late. I looked on Pinterest and formed a plan. I wanted something I could use again but wasn't too expensive. This is a step by step of what I came up with! There are hundreds of ways to do this, so I suggest doing some research and deciding what's right for you!
 
For my bag advent calendar you will need:
String
Number stickers
Bags
Clips
Small foam stickers
Hot glue gun

Number each bag.

Add small foam stickers to the clips. (This is optional and just adds a cuteness factor!)

Hot glue the string to the backs of the clips facing down. (This is the most tedious part.)

Add your trinkets into each bag!
I hope this inspires you to make your own advent calendar! I would love to see what you come up with! Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment