Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday feel the love- Toy story party!



"Yet again, Rachel and Reina did an outstanding job on all of our Toy Story themed birthday items. I simply asked if they could come up with something fantastic and they absolutely delivered. I was so pleased to see how everything turned out...it was all so adorable and just what I had envisioned. They will continue to be my go-to-gals for our children's birthday parties as well as whenever I need an invitation. They have such creative minds and are very talented. Overall customer service is wonderful as well and they are so quick to respond and are more than willing to work with their customers to ensure that all items exceed your expectations. Great job Rachel and Reina, Reins' 3rd Toy Story themed birthday party was a huge success!"- Brooke in Brentwood, TN Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment