Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday feel the love- brother monsters!




"I'm a repeat customer and have come back to RandR Creations because Rachel and Reina treat every order as if they were making decorations for their own children's parties. They listened to my ideas and comments and always provided me with sample photos of the items they were working on. I placed a huge order for my sons' joint birthday party that I was hosting overseas. They kept me informed throughout the entire creative and production process. The items arrived earlier than expected, which helped since I was mailing them overseas for the party. The party was held on July 28 and it was a huge success. Everyone commented on how wonderful all the decorations were. I will return for future parties!"- Charlotte, NYC Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment