Saturday, March 9, 2013

under the sea birthday banner!

This is my new hands down obsession! :)
 
We recently had a mama ask for a SUPER rush order under the sea banner. I mean, RUSH, as in...... I had less than 24 hours to make it and ship it out!
 
CRAZY! but I did it!! :)
 
So here is my new pride and joy!
 


We alternated a shimmer blue and shimmer yellow for the bubbles, with shimmer white for the actual bubble.
 
LOVE the adorable starfish for the age

 
Cute little octopus!

 
This WHALE!! I can't take him, he's so stinking cute!!

 

 
Tied off with ribbon and the letters are popped off with 3D foam pops for a great detailed look!

 
Stay tuned for the matching welcome sign!!
 
Hope you loved this new addition as much as we do!! :)
 
See this banner in our shop here

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment