Wednesday, March 13, 2013

farm animal birthday banner!

My Cousin's daugther Ally is turning 5!!! :)
 
Her mama asked us to do a banner, invitations, cupcake toppers and invitations!
 
So here is a closer look at the banner!
 
I just LOVE the adorable little barn for the age 

 
Letters are shadowed with red and THEN popped off with 3D blocks for a super detailed, beautiful finished product :)
 
We also used twine for that rustic, country look!

 
Close up on the sheep! (also available without the bows for a boy!)

 
An adorable cow! (which I have to hide from my daughter, because the minute she sees me making it, she wants to take it and play with it in the other room!)


 
A little pig! :)
 

 
And horse!

 
The full effect! :)


See this banner in our shop here
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment