Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday link of support- a personalized gift by Millie!

As our readers know, my little sister is getting married this week!!! EEEE!!!! :)
 
So when it came time for me to come up with a personalized and FUN gift to give her for her shower, I thought a personalized apron with "Mrs. Birdi" would be perfect!
 
On top of that, my sister and her soon to be husband are getting really into Wine and cheese pairings. So, I found this super cute apron that had a glass of red wine on it and Millie personalized for me!

 
Millie was so great to work with! She was quick (as I was a little bit of a procrastinator.....oops....) and she got me a great product!!  Most importantly, the bride loved it!
 
I'll defintely keep her shop in mind for future personalized gifts! :)
 
Check her out!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment