Thursday, December 6, 2012

Love birds- wedding invitation

 
 
 
My Baby sister is getting MARRIED!!!! She is marrying her HS sweetheart and I couldn't be happier for these two! :)
 
Well, she is getting married in Turks & Caicos this February (Lucky me!! FINALLY, a long deserved VACATION!) so we are doing her briday shower in our home town of Dayton, OH for those who won't be able to make it all the way to T&C.
 
So of COURSE it is my job to decorate the party and also get the invites out. :)
Here is what I came up with for the best little sis in the whole wide world!
 
 
Her new last name will be "Birdi" so the love birds theme seemed to be TOO perfect. <3
 
 
A "groom" bird with a top hat and the "bride" bird wearing a flower and gem stone... doesn't get any cuter than this!

 
And of course the birds are popped off with 3D blocks for a beautiful and unique invitation!
 
Congrats to my baby sister and keep a look out for the decorations we will be coming up with for her party at the end of this month!! :)
 
 
see these invites in our shop here

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment