Sunday, November 25, 2012

a sale to die for!- Lilly Pulitzer!

Anyone who knows me personally knows that last summer I found my true love......... Lilly Pulitzer!

Omg, I'm obsessed! The cut, the fabric and the bold colors, I couldn't love it more!! I'm sure it helps that it was also the first time I had REALLY gone shopping since having my daughter and then losing another 25 lbs so suddenly things looked good!! :)

So I present to you, our readers, for anyone who loves Lilly..... You must check out this sale!

http://www.lillypulitzer.com/content.jsp?pageName=whsale

Here we are last year at the sale where we celebrated my daughter's 18 month birthday! :)

 
And one of our "Mommy & Me" purchases. Hey, if I can't have fun while she still doesn't say "no", why not, right?? :)
 



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment