Sunday, September 9, 2012

Toddler Time!

I am always looking for new things to do with my son Wes! And on a raining day we decided to do arts and crafts time! All you need for this craft are uncooked noodles, glue, a piece of paper (I used colored construction paper) and a paint brush. I wanted an activity that would work on his fine motor skills, and this did just that!

First, I took his shirt off so we didn't get glue all over it!
Then, I taped newspaper down as his work space.
Next, I poured some glue on the paper and let him use the paint brush to smear it around:

 
Then, I gave him a pile of noodles, next to hispaper.
I did have to model the goal for him a few times.

 
Once, he understood what to do, he got down to business!
 (Look at that concentration!)

 
I helped by adding his name in noodles!
And after a while, I could see he was done with this activity, so here is the final piece!

 
It currently resides on our fridge!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment