Sunday, September 2, 2012

Toddler craft time and a sneak peak!

I have been a wee bit OBSESSED with Pinterest lately. And I've been finding lots of fun new activities to do with my 20 month old daughter, Natalie. :) Since I stay home with her and she isn't with the professionals all day, sometimes I feel like I need some help to make sure she is learning everything while being home with her novice mama!
 
One thing that I really want to focus on with her is developing her imagination and giving her a creative outlet. 
So the other day when I was at Micheals and Natalie was getting to the end of her patience (mama can get a little lost in a craft store.......) I had a 'eureka'/ DUH! moment and picked up a pack of stickers.

 

This was actually her first time playing with stickers, but she got the hang of it pretty quick!  It was so cute, each time I gave her a sticker she would gasp a little with absolute joy! <3


So serious!

Gotta get it juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right!



And the big reveal..................... Natalie's 2nd birthday party theme will be...............



HELLO KITTY!!!!!!! :)

Can't wait!!!! Keep checking back on the progress as we put together her very special day! :)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment