Wednesday, September 12, 2012

busy bee!!

Whew! We have B-U-S-Y!!! Or as my daughter now likes to say....... we've been "Busy Bees!" Stay tuned for a lot of our new items and themes we have been working on! They take a lot of time and work to get them just right!! :)
 
Here is a preview of our to do list.....
 
 
 
Pretty crazy, right??? :) In order to keep ourselves organized, we have broken out the due dates so each page is a week and each week we then go through and mark when each party needs to be sent by. Then we also color coordinated it so the highlighted yellow is Reina and the blue is Rachel!
 
Whew!!!
 
 
Thanks to my super supportive hubby for allowing me to totally take over our dining room! lol! Even our china cabinet has become my storage for all of our etsy materials! Guess it's time to  move so that I get my own crafting office. A girl can dream, right?? :)



But Rachel and I are both still full time stay at home mommies so we have to figure out creative ways to keep a balance between the two! :) This is Natalie's newest favorite spot to be in. She climbs up behind me and hangs on to my shoulders while I work and chatters about what I'm doing and working on.  Hopefully I can help foster her creative side in the future :)

Here she is our "koala" pose <3


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment