Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Link of Support

Looking for a creative greeting card like NO OTHER?!? Then you definetly need to check out this website!


Carol hand makes "pull-up" cards that become a keepsake all their own! The detail and craftmanship is stunning! Check out her website! You can completely customize your card to anything you want! I recieved one for my son's baby shower and was completely blown away!

8
This one I recieved when my son was born. Instead of peoples faces it had all different animals linked together! On the outside it included all your baby's information: it had his pounds on the scale, the time he was born on the clock, how long he was on the tape measure and his full name in the notebook! Amazing!

She also does beautful artwork!
Photo: I did this drawing while at Martha's Vineyard. Rainy days are good for something. This farm was at the end of our road and it just gave me a peaceful feeling every time I saw it coming and going from the house.
Martha's Vineyard
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment