Thursday, August 23, 2012

my pets = my besties!

One of my closest friends all the way back to 7th grade and an avid reader of our blog, Chelsea's nephew, Anderson is turning 1! We were so delighted when she asked us to make a little something special for her Nephew's birthday party! :)

There isn't really a theme for the party, so since Anderson's mama is a vet and baby Andy loves his pets......... we chose a pet theme!

We modeled the dog and cat to look like two of his favorites!

Here is the welcome sign:

see this welcome sign in our shop here


We popped each pet and accessory with the 3D foam blocks and then DOUBLE popped the name so it would really stick out!


Close up of the puppy:


And the kitten!


And the matching highchair banner!

See this HC banner in our shop here

I had created the paw prints! I just thought that would be such a cute way to display the words!! :) We could easily do a matching happy birthday banner using the paw prints!


"Kitty!!!" Natalie approves! :)


Thanks to my "twin" (as we call each other--- I mean, come on, can't you see the resemblance??? ha ha!), Chelsea for all of her support and fun new idea for us to stretch our creativity!! :)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment