Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday feel the love!




Kendra hired us to do a whole butterfly party for her! A banner, invitations, cupcake toppers and favor tags! :) So also wanted us to have a green polka dot be the main color so we added pink polka dot and purple polka dot to compliment the green! :) So cute!


Here is what she had to say about her experience with us! :)

"RandRcreations exceeded all of my expectations! As a new mother working full time, I want to throw my daughter a super special first birthday party complete with adorable decorations. I have no time to facilitate this, and Reina and Rachel were my super heroes! They understood exactly what I was looking for, hit all of my "deadlines", and have made this birthday celebration extra special thanks to our adorable handmade decorations! I felt like I was working with a friend the entire time. I will use them for the many birthdays to come, and will recommend them to all of my friends. Thanks again RandR for creating our memories! :-)" -Kendra in Las Vegas Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment