Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday link of support!

So my husband and I decided to change our lifestyle to one a "primal" one or also very similar to "Paleo" about six months ago.

Basically the idea is to go back to the way we USED to eat and the way we are genetically setup to eat. So......... no processed foods, no grains, LOTS of veggies, meat (except for me, since I'm a veggie), fruits and high fats, but only good, natural sources.

It all started because my husband was researching ways for me to be healthier since I have Rheumatoid arthritis. And he came across this as a suggestion on how to lesson the symptoms. It has helped some, but not quite to the level we had hoped, but.......... the energy we have gained and the weight loss has been a very welcome change! :)

My hubby and I are both down about 25 lbs. each!

So check it out:

www.marksdailyapple.com


Here is our before:



and our after! :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment