Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Feel the love!

We heard back from our client in Maryland, Angela! Her son Nikolai is having his first birthday party and she ordered some dino themed decorations!



We owe her a BIG thank you too, actually. Amoungst the chaos of twelve concurrent orders, we had our first packaging mix up. We needed to send a package that was very urgent to Florida, but the label got mixed up and this package went to Angela in Maryland, who had already recieved her package. Luckily she was SUPER awesome and took it to the post office that day and overnighted it to our customer in Florida so that she had it in plenty of time for her party! This was such a life saver because Rachel and I worked pretty much non-stop all weekend long to get this big butterfly party done with only a few day turn around window. There was NO WAY we were going to be able to replicate it in time with all of our upcoming June 1st birthday parties. WHEW, thank goodness for Angela!

As our thank you to her, we included two dinosaur signs for Nikolai's party! Here they are!

First is a Welcome Sign:


The second one is a table sign for the activity table she is setting up for the party!

One side says "Nikolai's Activity Center" and the other side says "Don't Be Extinct"!
 


Here is what Angela had to say about her experience with us:

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! AMAZING products!!! I can honestly say that I have never had a better experience buying anything as with these ladies!! I wish all companies ran like this. They care about their product and they care that you are 100% satisfied! They tracked my order and knew when I was suppose to receive it and made sure that I did and that I was completely happy with my products!! They even threw in a few little extras and a sweet thank you card with coupons!!! WOW!!! They go above and beyond and their prices are very reasonable!! It is refreshing to find people like this to do business with!!! My sons birthday party is going to be amazing with the help for RandRcreation!! Thank you!! THANK YOU!!! They even asked if I needed anything else customized before they completed my order and would ship together!!! You ladies are the best example of fast, reliable, affordable, caring, honest business and I will DEFINITELY being using you in the future and recommending you every chance I get!!!! "  -Angela in Maryland

Thanks again, Angela! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment