Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Feel The Love!

We received the most spectacular feedback from Jack's Mommy (The Monster Party)!!!!


She is a Party Producer herself so her standards are pretty high, and she was thrilled with our work! She asked us to create more monsters for her but left the creativity up to us! We always send proofs before we finish the order and she loved everything we showed her. She was a blast to work with and hope to work with her again soon!!! Here is what she had to say:


"I'm an event producer by profession, and although I'm fully capable of designing and making event elements on my own-- sometimes I want to trust my fellow pros to get the job done up to the same standards of the events I do for big-budgeted clients. I sent one- detailed email about my sons upcoming 6th birthday invitations, and within 24 hours I had a mock-up to look at! Although they welcomed changes, I had zero (perfection in the first round!?!? Amazing!)... and the gears started spinning for other party elements I simply didnt have the time for. These gals are professional, creative, prompt and just as excited as I am for our party in June! I can't wait to use them again very soon!"


Then she added even more!


"I wrote a review about the invitations (below)-- but couldn't help myself to offer another amazing RAVING review! I was away on business for a week, and when I got home to my RandRcreation box of invitations, signs and monster cut-outs.. I couldnt wait to tear into the box! I could rave on and on about how cute the items were, and how professionally constructed and packaged they were... but the icing on the cake was the small personal note from these wonderful ladies! It made me feel as though they truly put every bit of motherly TLC into their product that I would-- and for that I can't wait to use them again! Nice job ladies-- can't wait to see how fast your business grows!"-- Faye from New Jersey


Heres that matching Thank You Note again:

Thanks Faye! 



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment