Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Link of Support

If you are interested in fabric this is the blog to check out! She makes anything out of fabric. She has made clothes, purses, quilts (amazing quilts!), and potholders. She made a quilt for my wedding and incorporated my wedding fabric (damask) and purple and it is absolutely amazing. She also made my son a quilt and pillow. She added some of his infant clothes and made it so personalized, it was truly a piece of art.

"I love fabric. And yarn. There’s no limit to my love of either - the colors, the prints, the textures, the materials – it all holds a special place in my heart. "

She just started her blog and so there isn't much there but keep checking back for more!




http://stashery.blogspot.com/ Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment