Thursday, March 15, 2012

On the road again!

Sad to be leaving my hometown of Dayton, Ohio and the comforts of my parents' home (and all of the help with my little demanding (and adorable) toddler!!) but I am excited to get back to Philadelphia and finish up the projects we have going on! :)

Whew, we are going to be SUPER busy this coming week!

Coming up:
TWO Mickey parties
A pirate Party
Custom 3D Elmo Thank you notes
Ellie's 1st birthday party (our youngest in our playgroup!)
A 30th birthday party
Finishing up TWO photo montages! (Dinosaur and Elmo)
Another 20 something birthday party

Here is a pic of our work in progress on the pirate party! This is a joint party for a little girl and boy so I asked the mother what color hair and eyes they had so that I could make little Pirate versions of them! The little boy has blond hair and the girl has light brown hair and they both have blue eyes. I added a blue gem stone embellishment for each and I think it turned out great! :) The outfits will of course also match their banners! :) We love to make things SUPER customized at R&R Creations and we feel that that is something that really sets us apart from the rest. Check these cute little guys out!




Keep checking back as we make big progress and have lots of fun new items for your viewing pleasure! Pin It Now!

1 comment: