Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mary, Mary, Quite Contray!

Facebook is a wonderful thing! It helps us spread the word about our growing business so quickly! It also allows us to stalk peoples walls to see if any birthdays are coming up that may need banners! Such is the case for Mary's banner:
I saw someone I know post that her daughter's birthday party was next week, so of course I asked her if she needed any decorations! She said yes but I only had a week to make it and get it all the way to Colorado! Of course my business partner is away right now so I had to do it solo. I was able to get the order on Friday and have it in the mail on Monday morning! Of course a shout out needs to be given to my patient and caring husband who allowed me to fully embark on this mission by playing with our son so I could get it done!

So...short story long...I got it done! Here are some other photos of the full banner:




Pin It Now!

1 comment: