Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's all Mickey up in here!

So today I finalized some examples of what we could do for Maddox's birthday! Well, it's for him and his older sister, Aubrie who is turning 4. :) So this is a fun a challenge to incorporate both Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

Luckily as I mentioned since we got a sudden order with a quick turn around, I went out and bought some of the big equipment we needed to keep working. Included in this was some new equipment to be able to work on a lot of MICKEY and MINNIE mouse decorations! woooooo hooo!!!! I've been looking for this EVERYWHERE and now it is finally in my hands!!! :-D

So the first thing I made was this welcome sign: It's not completely finished because I don't have some of the equipment I need here to finish it up, but I just had to share it because it was just too stinkin' cute! Awesome start, right????



I also worked on some possible cupcake toppers/hanging decorations/items to put in a centerpiece.  I made sure that the paper matched the same paper that we used in Maddox's original birthday banner because we always want our parties to match perfectly! :)




I just sent out some ideas to Maddox and Aubrie's mama so we will see what all she is interested in! I will keep updating with new ideas as we get them! It is so fun to work on new themes and keep our creative juices flowing! :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment