Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Feel The Love!

 We wanted to share some more love we received from an order! This was our Mickey order. Ali (The Mommy) wanted the personalized confetti, centerpieces, and a high chair banner! The confetti has the children's names, some mickeys, their ages, and their first intials. Here is what we came up with!


We like to make sure that the customer likes what we made before we send it out. So after showing her some photos of what we came up with she said:

"Omg!!! They exceed my expectations!! I love them!!!! They are perfect! Thank u!!!" and "Love love love them!!!!! Thank u sooooo much!!!!!!"


Then once she received the actual product she had even more great things to say!


" just recieved them yesterday and I LOVE them! I had to show my mom and sisters and they couldn't believe how cute they were thanks again!!! I gave a friend of mine ur cards:) she said she plans on looking! And I told her how y'all can make anything like banners and stuff. :) thanks again!"
                                                            -Ali from Louisiana  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment